When Lindsey and I were planning our wedding, we knew it was too much to tackle between just the two of us. And really, the effort was divided between 70% her and 30% me as it was. So we made the great decision to put this amazing day in the hands of people who we trusted, who shared our similar vision, and who ended up being amazing. Despite the oppressive heat, our big day turned out incredibly well, and a huge part of that was due to the efforts of these people. If you're planning a wedding in the tri-state area, I highly recommend any of these vendors and services.
- Photographer: Robert Norman
- Officiant: Elizabeth Phaire
- Band: Central Park Orchestra
- Venue/Catering: Larchmont Yacht Club
- Invitations: Wedding Essentials by Ulrike
- Flowers: Noreen Enright
- Rehearsal Dinner: Barcelona Greenwich